Welcome to the September 22, 2021 release of the rapyuta.io platform.
- Device SSH - SSH to device is now allowed in initializing and failed states.
- Device Config Variables - Config variables are now retained across device re-onboardings
- Historical Logs - Loglines metrics now show fetched and the total number of lines with the corresponding start and end dates
- Device Deployment Deprovision - Fixed internal server error during deprovision
- Historical Logs - Load Next button disappear on loading of all previous logs
- Historical Logs - Restricted the number of tabs in historical logs ui to allow only 10M log lines download
Welcome to the September 15, 2021 release of the rapyuta.io platform.
- WebConsole - Multiline support for package description.
- WebConsole - Incorrect label in build guid copy toast.
- WebConsole - Fixed the device edit name disable condition w.r.t the status.
- RoutedNetwork - Better handling reconnects on broker crash
rapyuta.io Python SDK 0.33.0 released.
- Fixed delete method inconsistency for native and routed network.
- Documentation for poll native network and poll routed network.
Still need help
Ask the community