Setup Your Account
Perform the following procedure to set up your rapyuta.io account.
- On a web browser, type rapyuta.io, and press Enter.
- Click sign-up and do the following.
- From the Plan drop-down, select either Community or Professional as per your usage. For more information about plan details, click here
- In the Name, Email, Password, and Confirm Password fields, enter your details in the respective fields.
- Click I am Not a Robot and follow the instruction for your verification.
- Click Create an Account
- A verification email is sent to your email address. Click the Verify Email to complete your registration process.
If you can’t see an invitation email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
- The rapyuta.io platform opens, and the Term and Conditions of Use message is displayed. Click I have read and agree to the terms of this Agreement to acknowledge the message and click Continue.
- In the ENTER ORGANIZATION DETAILS dialog-box, enter the following details in the respective fields.
- Organization Name
- Postal code
- The plan detail page is displayed. Click the plan of your choice and follow the instructions to activate the plan. For more information about plan details, click here.
After you successfully activate your plan, Your account is now ready to be used.
Creating your First Project
All resources on rapyuta.io reside within projects.
To begin using the platform, create your project by complete the following steps.
- In the left navigation bar, click Account>Project. The project dashboard is displayed.
- In the project dashboard, click Create New Project. The Create new project dialog box appears.
- In the Project Name field, type a name for the project and click Continue.
The project is created, and you can see the project in the project dashboard.
Still need help
Ask the community