Deployment Metrics Visualization
Monitoring deployment metrics is important as it helps you understand the resource usage in your deployments. You can now visualize the following resource metrics on the rapyuta.io console:
- CPU Usage - Displays the percentage of the CPU used.
- CPU Throttle - Displays the CPU throttle percentage.
- Memory Usage - Displays the total memory being used.
- Network - Displays the amount of data being sent and received in bytes.
- Packets - Displays the number of packets being sent and received.
To visualize the graphical representation of the metrics data:
- In the rapyuta.io console, click Development > Deployments, select the deployment and click the Metrics tab.
- To change the time range, click Past 5 minutes drop-down menu and select the range. You can also set a Custom interval by specifying the time and date range.
- To change the refresh interval, select Every minute drop-down menu and select the interval.
- You can use the slider below the graph to zoom in and view a sub section of the graph.
Still need help
Ask the community