Welcome to the January 30, 2019 release of rapyuta.io platform.
This release features newer version of Python SDK (v0.3.2).
It adds support for filtering devices by architecture.
Welcome to the January 23, 2019 release of rapyuta.io platform. There are a
number of significant updates in this version that we hope you will like.
- Support for device error codes
When a device goes into the failed state, the corresponding error code is displayed.
- For packages with Bindable: True attribute, fixes the issue of network endpoints not displayed in deployment’s details page.
- Fix invalid edges that were being shown in dependency graphs in some cases.
- Add a validation to not let the user add a volume to a cloud component having multiple replicas.
- Fixes deployment failure when an invalid Dockerhub secret exists in either a group or a user scope.
- New UI layout for the volumes configuration parameter of a component in deployment’s details page.
- Fixes in rapyuta uninstall script.
- Fix for improper device configuration variables being selected when deploying any package with device component.
Still need help
Ask the community