Welcome to the March 18, 2019 release of rapyuta.io platform. There are a
number of significant updates in this version that we hope you will like.
- General availability release with Subscription Plans.
- Introduce projects
Change group scope to project scope for better tracking of resources
within an organization. You must provide unique deployment names and
device names in a project.
- Introduce memory and compute limits for executables of components
in a rapyuta.io package.
- Introduce new capacity buckets for volume deployments.
- Introduce Cloud Bridge v5
With Cloud Bridge v5, you can provide additional options for multi
robot communication. A new compression feature over ROS messages is
available. There are performance improvements.
- No more user scope for creating rapyuta.io resources such as devices,
packages, deployments, secrets and package builds.
- The logs of install script are redirected to /var/log instead