Fair Use Policy
This Fair Use Policy (this Policy) governs the use of rapyuta.io (the
rapyuta.io) and its services (the Services) by customers and authorized
users. It describes prohibited uses of the Services offered by
Rapyuta Robotics Inc. (the Rapyuta Robotics). The examples described
in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by
posting a revised version on rapyuta.io. By using the rapyuta.io, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate this Policy or authorize or
help others to do so we may suspend or terminate your use of the rapyuta.io
Acceptable Use Limits
You will be able to store a maximum of 1GB of logs. The logs are retained for no more than seven days.
- Outbound data
An authorized organization will be able to download nearly 10GB data per month.
You will be able to generate 500MB of metrics data per device. The data is retained for no more than seven days.
Run builds for no longer than an hour.
No Network Abuse
You agree to not, or not to allow third parties, use the rapyuta.io or its Services:
- To impair or disrupt the rapyuta.io by monitoring or crawling;
- To inundate the rapyuta.io to make it ineffective by Denial of Service (DOS) attack;
- To manually or electronically avoid any use limitations placed on the rapyuta.io such as access and storage restrictions;
- To intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- To disable or interfere with or circumvent the use of the rapyuta.io, its Services, or the equipment used to provide the rapyuta.io, by customers, or other authorized users;
- To generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, or other solicitations (“spam”);
- To access any other Rapyuta Robotics product or service in a manner that violates this Policy.
Reporting of Violation of this Policy
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you will immediately
notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this Policy, please contact support.