rapyuta.io enables you to visualize metrics data that is
collected from a device like a sensor measuring the temperature of its surroundings.
A graph is generated with the data plotted against the time intervals.
- Click DEVICES > select a device for visualizing its metrics > click Metrics.
- You will have to first subscribe to a ROS topic so as to visualize the data being published by the topic. To subscribe to a topic, click Subscribe.
- To add a new visualization, click Add Cell.
- Click Add a Query.
- Select a metric, for instance, TestIntTopic in this example.
- Select field like data in this example.
- You may plot multiple functions such as mean, sum, median by clicking 1 Function. Select the functions you want to visualize on the graph like mean in this example, and then click Apply.
- You may change the shape of the graph by selecting one of the available graph forms like line, stacked, step-plot or bar. In this example, a Bar graph is selected. To confirm the current settings, click the red colored check mark box at the top-right corner.
- To edit the title of the graph, click the pencil icon at the top right corner of the cell as indicated by 1 in the below image.
- To modify the current graph settings, click the wheel icon at the top right corner of the cell as indicated by 2 in the below image.
- To close the cell, click on the cross mark at the top right corner of the cell as indicated by 3 in the below picture.
- To change the refresh interval, click Every 5 seconds drop-down list and select your desired interval.
- To change the time range, click Past 5 minutes drop-down list and select your desired range.