rapyuta.io assigns a unique identifier, UUID, to the device.
The status of a device is colour coded. The following lists the various statuses
the device may be in:
- Registered (blue) indicates that the device is successfully added, but an
active connection is yet to be established.
- Initialising Device (yellow) indicates that the device is being initialised.
- Online (green) indicates that the device is ready to receive commands.
- Offline (grey) shows that the device is registered, but is currently offline.
- Rejected (red) indicates that the device is blocked from communicating with
- Delete (red) indicates that all traces of the device’s data is removed from
- Failed (red) indicates that a failure occurred while managing the device.
On the Details page of the device, you may modify its description or
its catkin workspace as shown in the below image.